Friday 20 December 2013

A Way to Choose


Do you ever question the direction you are going in?
It comes up for most people. Rarely are we 100% sure that we are making the right choices.
There will always be consequences for our choices. This is something we would like to control, but can rarely be sure of the outcome.

For me, the course I am on seems clear only when I'm finally at a juncture and my heart tells me, "This is right. This feels right," or "This is wrong. Don't do this". And I listen to this heart voice, even when others might judge it wrong.
Now, when someone makes a judgement upon me, I say to myself, "For you" because my heart speaks louder. Only when a voice, including my own mind, resonates with the heart will I listen to it.


 

Trailer: To Spring from the Hand from TOTM Film on Vimeo
Choosing a way of life


Peace

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment