Friday 13 October 2017

october pop in


Hello dear viewers. Thank you, once again, for popping in. I know it's been a while...

Not much has changed around here. Muji is still his sweet, dopey self.

Many artist/illustrators have got on board with the practice called Inktober, honing their skills with ink for the month of October. I haven't got the discipline for such a long term commitment so
I just did this quick sketch with my Pitt brush pens and Crayola coloured pencils. 


I recently bought some water soluble pastels called Gelatos. 
I've done the Lion and the Lamb many times in my past, but this time I felt compelled to do
The Tiger and the Lamb

I do have an October project I am working on. Perhaps I'll share some peeks into it next time.


peace on Earth


1 comments:

Irene said...

I seem to have lost your private email address but wanted to share the following with you: https://turnerporter.permavita.com/site/MetaKazakevicius.html Do send me an email when you have a chance.

Post a Comment