Tuesday 2 October 2012

Seventh Week in Nova Scotia

 
The Sky Over Nova Scotia
 
 


It's been a long time coming, but.... I'm ba-ack.

We've been in our new home in Nova Scotia for almost 7 weeks now.
We're here to realize a dream of Wally's to live here. 
I figure I can continue to  pursue of my love of creating anywhere, so here I am.
Of course there's so much to do when one makes a move of these proportions.
While we have a renovation planned, we are pacing ourselves so that it's not all about work.

This entry will be purposely short; just checking in to say hi and let you know that I will be posting regularly again.  My etsy shop will remain closed a little while longer while I settle in to a creative life again.


Wishing you peace.




.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Beautiful post...magnificent image..stunning brushstrokes in the sky! Lovely to find your wonderful blog..and meet someone from Ontario too..small world!
Victoria

Stone Tree Studio said...

nice to have you back!

Enchanted Blue Planet said...

Hi Victoria, thank you for your kind words. I'm certainly excited by the skies out here. And yes, it surely is a small world, all the more precious because it is. Your blog is amazing too.

Enchanted Blue Planet said...

Thank you Elise, it's nice to be back. So glad you found me and could drop in!

Post a Comment