Monday 21 November 2011

X O X an ornamental tag


A wonderful Monday morning to you as it is here.  The sun is shining, for which I'm so grateful as I've been housebound for the last week -  and through the weekend -  putting finishing touches on the re-opening of my etsy shop.   It is exciting to go public again as I've gained so many of my followers through etsy.  Welcome to new follower Lori !  I'm always thrilled by this medium and the way one can connect with people from all over the world.  I suppose those of you who visit here are already well-steeped in the miraculousness of cyberspace, but for me it's almost as wild as ESP that I should be able to share my thoughts and pictures with you, and find you, in turn.



Today I put the finishing touches on this ornamental tag that I have put into my shop.
The photo transferred with some irregularities, which I feel added to the piece;  perfectly imperfect.

let us all go through the day with compassion and forgiveness for we are all

perfectly imperfect


6 comments:

mamabeaks said...

she is lovely! (she is mine!!!)

Enchanted Blue Planet said...

Mamabeaks, I couldn't be more delighted!
Thank you for the thrill; how am I going to sleep tonight??

barbara@sparrowavenue said...

congrats

Enchanted Blue Planet said...

Thanx!

Lori said...

she is very lovely, the pink stitches are very nice.

Enchanted Blue Planet said...

Thank you Lori; pink and chocolate go so well together don't you think?

Post a Comment