Wednesday 22 October 2014

Principessa and her ghosts


It's evening, of a rainy day.

I put the finishing touches on the drawing I started Thanksgiving Monday.
 
 
Principessa is done now and I am pleased with the results,
While my original's colours are richer, less garish, this is the best I can offer right now. 
I will insert a better copy in here on another day. 
 
 
An interesting side note is that I hadn't realized until well into Principessa
that I had worked on the page before Dan de Lion (a drawing I did in September) 
and ended up with this ghost image (on the left)- on the back of Principessa

here is the ghostly Principessa combined with Dan de Lion up close
 
Then, as I turned the page to see Please Accept
( another drawing from September ),
 
I found this ghost of Principessa on the back of Dan de Lion
weird eh? and timely too as we near the end of October.

Thank to those of you who follow me faithfully.
 Your interest translates to support, and I appreciate it so much.
 
 
 

2 comments:

barbara@sparrowavenue said...

very rich colours which is fitting, n'est pas?

the ghosts are wonderful serendipity; quite the contrast to Principessa.

Enchanted Blue Planet said...

Yes, I wanted a rich palette, yet I find I'm so attracted to the moody monotone of the ghost images.

Post a Comment