Monday 9 May 2011

a brief checking in


 I've been remiss. It has been 3 weeks. If I  just waited one more week I could have made it an even month! Yes, life has a way of taking on a life of its own. (Is that possible?) Thank-you to all of you who have checked in on me; I so appreciate your patience. Two weeks of yard sales, one at our local community centre and one here, have kept me busy or pre-occupied with the myriad of details. And today when I could have done something in the studio, I simply rolled down to a complete stop. And such a beautiful day too. Robins sing, ducks come and go from the pond, the warbler that we can never see is back singing like a nightingale, the beaver does laps around the pond, and the peepers set to a deafening chorus at dusk. Oh yes, and the blackflies....

So, I suppose this is just a teaser of what's to come. I have some mixed media projects I've been cooking on, some half started. Perhaps tomorrow....

I am so grateful for your sticking with me. I'm sure I'll be able to pick up the momentum soon again.

Welcome to Amy C. Lund a classical handweaver and spinner, and kindred spirit Melissa  my newest followers. I am always so touched to find new folks who care to share my journey.


Blessings on all that we may walk in peace and love



0 comments:

Post a Comment