Friday 28 November 2014

november drawing


Welcome back. I guess to me too. Sorry to have been away so long.
The weather has been a dominant character around these parts. Between hurricane force winds and a day this week that was like a balmy summer day, perfect for some yard work and hanging the laundry, the snow has only just dusted us this morning. It promises to be a sunny weekend.

 With all my good intentions I haven't that new piece of work I've been meaning to show you.
Instead, this coloured pencil - Prismacolor- drawing that I've been layering up when I've had time.

As usual, the colour is a bit off. The pleasure in these works I share with you really is in the doing.
There is a great comfort in handling colour and making combination choices.
 
Muji in the morning.
 
 
The energy of Christmas is in the air. I wonder if any of you are in the Toronto area and can go see my sister at the One of a Kind show where she has a booth- C57- with her wonderful work .
 
 
Have a lovely weekend, our last days of November to savour.

1 comments:

Post a Comment