Sunday 31 December 2017

a new year soon upon us




"a blog is an excellent way to help see the beauty, passion and interconnection all around us."                                    https://windsweptadventure.blogspot.ca/

And so it is.
Welcome to my 100th post this year, the most I've made in one year since starting this blog in 2010.

As many of you know...

 I can get quite carried away with a post. Not one or two pictures for me.

Babu Big Eyes

Those big pleading Muji eyes, "It's an emergency!"

"Mo- OM"

"I ask you to consider the evidence. I'm a cat in need of love."

Sometimes I wander down a path that quite surprises me, something I never would have dreamed of doing initially, but this format is pretty wide for the wandering mind. For instance, barring multi country automated bots that have played havoc with my statistics, I happen to know that my most popular post of all time, that has drawn real viewers from all over the world, is:

https://enchantedblueplanet.blogspot.ca/2010/12/have-story-i-want-to-share-with-you.html

This pleases me for the story, though not mine, is worth repeating.

So you can see how this blog has given me a focus when my own was skewed or off altogether. I have reconnected with my creativity in ways I couldn't imagine until they were made manifest, with the impetus of a viewing audience with whom to share. There were days when I felt quite alone and felt all the better for knowing someone out there cared to see what I was up to, and even comment encouragingly. What surprised me even more is that I made friends.

As a parting gesture of thanks for this truly remarkable year I am introducing collections of my works over the last 3 years to save you searching through my densely populated posts. You may see them in a new section I'm introducing in the section below the title banner. To return to the main page, simply tap on Home.

I thank you most humbly for your kindness throughout these years. It has surprised me with the depth of sincerity that I didn't think possible on the internet.

I took a chance, and there you were!


Blessings dear friends and viewers for a 

Happy

Healthy

Delight-filled

2018

4 comments:

Bill and dogs said...

Have a wonderful New Year and thanks for your past posts.

Enchanted Blue Planet said...

Thank you Bill! So kind. A lovely new year, full of promise. Have a happy one, and thanks once again for your support here.

Jeanne-Sylvie said...

Hello dear, i wish you the most beautiful and peaceful year, be well sweet friend.

Enchanted Blue Planet said...

Beauty and peace...thank you dear Jeanne-Sylvie. Let us create it in our lives.

Post a Comment