Sunday 20 January 2013

more babies hatched

 
A gorgeous balmy day after yesterday's steady snow, but nothing could get me out of the house til
 
these cloudbursts of pink. I swear that's a little dragon raising his head out of the evening sky.
 
I'm always a sucker for the gentle pinks and greys cast off to the south and east by the setting sun
 
 
Here is another baby that grew out of yesterdays session
 
 
and another
 
 
and another
 
 
and the main sheet of drawings all started from the little sketch in the upper left hand corner
 
I have plans for these. Please check back.
And happy creative adventures of your own.
 

2 comments:

barbara@sparrowavenue said...

hey, you could go somewhere with these, for sure.
they look like they're set for printing on fabric

Enchanted Blue Planet said...

it's amazing to think of the possibiliies. And I've wondered,as you know, about creating fabric design. But I am reining in for now with more accessible possibilities, soon to show.

Post a Comment