Saturday 16 March 2013

Doodle Fairy

 
Since my paintbox was beside me as I chatted on the phone, I began to paint in my doodling on a whim. I painted for hours afterward, totally unaware of the time. By 6pm I "woke up" and scrambled to get supper on, have my "morning shower" and get into some day clothes. Sheesh!
I don't know why it always happens that some of my nicest drawings are done on the worst paper.
 

What am I supposed to do? Write all my lists on 300 pound archival rag watercolour paper?
 
Doodle Fairy
  
Saturday morning sky
 
Looks like it's going to be a nice day. What are we going to write, draw, paint on its blank page?
 
keeping my heart open
 

2 comments:

Stone Tree Studio said...

I love doodle fairy!

something bad happened to my emails & lost the one you sent before I could read it :( If you still have it in your sent box could you forward it to me again? thanks!!!

I love catching up on your posts!
E

Enchanted Blue Planet said...

Thank you Elise! Until you mentioned it, I didn't know anyone could subscribe to my blog. If you go to my blog address you can find the posts lined up one after the other. Thank you so much for caring to follow my creative adventures.

Post a Comment