Friday 12 September 2014

where and who,


Where does the time go?
That reminds me of "Who has seen the Wind?"


Who has seen the wind?
Neither I nor you:
But when the leaves hang trembling,
The wind is passing through.

Who has seen the wind?
Neither you nor I:
But when the trees bow down their heads,
The wind is passing by.
 
by Christina Rossetti (1830–1894)
 
Last week I doodled my way into this Butterfly cum Flower Queen
charcoal pencil and Derwents on buff paper

Today I barely had time to catch Babu on my lap in ballpoint pen

a detail of Babu in a rare friendly mood
Usually he's a wild little thing, scampering around the house, provoking Muji

and here's Muji for good measure, sitting in the same chair pictured above,
 watching me put on my shoes
 
a happy, if somewhat cool weekend here,
and wishing you a pleasant one.
 
     
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment