Saturday 3 October 2015

gentle surprises


Ah, the morning has passed as I prepared these pictures to share with you

and a gloomy one it was, too, the fall colours starting

I spent yesterday allowing this to unfold from my coloured pencils and watercolour pencils with no agenda- except for the bird in the flower- happy to be led into Fairy Wisdom.
They seem surprised, don't they?
 
like Muji was the other day

and Babu, who I came upon this morning, having his after-breakfast-wash-up

He was happy to greet me
by throwing himself onto his back
 
and beckoning me for some attention
 
the soul of love
 
Muji has returned to his favourite chair- Wally's-
by the heat pump now that the weather has cooled.
 
let all our surprises be gentle,
present to the nature of life,
living,
and being. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment