Thursday 29 October 2015

I raked yesterday


Twice this week- twice!- Muji got into the tomatoes despite my making a blockade the second time.

and Purr-eed them!
He actually eats them and doesn't throw up.
 
Needless to say, I was not impressed. Of course he chose the expensive organic ones.
 
Life with cats.  It's pretty darn nice. They are affectionate little hairballs and I'm especially amazed at how far my relationship with Babu has come.
 
It has been a dreary, windy day of rain today with a lot of leaf loss off the trees
 
Our decrepit deck gate and the spent hydrangeas

At one point a leaf hit the window and caught Babu's attention.
He even talked to it.

Upon closer inspection

I was blown away by the myriad of railing reflections in the raindrops on the window

It was still cool outside but worth opening the window a crack

I raked yesterday.
This is done in black Derwent coloured pencil with Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils.
 
 
The weekend is soon upon us. I hope yours is pleasant as we see off the last few days of October.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment