Friday 11 June 2010

Yesterday I visited our closest fabric store almost an hour away and found some groovy cottons and linen/cotton blends in the remainder bins and some embroidery floss in colours I thought were very nice considering they,too, were on sale. So I was tickled and eager to cut them up and stitch them into funky new dolls.



But all that must wait as I persevere on my flowergirl embroidery which is taking a different turn since I ripped out the background 2 days ago. I'm used to working quickly which engages the intuition in a way that this slower, mind-wandering pace can't. I find it easier to hear my own voice when I'm away from her, ironically. But isn't that often the way.



Adieu til next time.

1 comments:

barbara@sparrowavenue said...

great fabric: curious to see what you'll do with it

Post a Comment