Saturday 13 April 2013

there's alway a way

snowy morning light
 

Something Teesha Moore said in her new online class MermaidCircus  that she shares with Jane Davenport (just 2 more days to sign up) reminded me about the endless possibilities that come when one 'changes horses midstream', how sometimes it offers that elusive, exciting element that may have been missing from the original plan, how there really are no mistakes when one approaches art, and indeed their life, that way.

I remember how I once heard how the tiniest change in the direction of a trajectory can send something into space a billion miles from its original course. That blows my mind every time I think of it. The smallest change can have such enormous effect. Teesha advises to never panic over something "going wrong."  She says:

There's always, always a way to fix everything....
If you know...beyond the shadow of a doubt
that there's nothing you can't fix, then it totally frees you up
to just have fun and play and to have a c'est la vie attitude about the whole thing.
 
Just wanted to share that with you. It feels life-altering to me.
 
mermaid from my sketchbook
 
open to the possibilities




0 comments:

Post a Comment